Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Councillor Mrs. Mary Sheldon
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 20th March, 2018, 3.49 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I Councillor Mrs. Mary Sheldon,a Member of Elmbridge Borough Council ("the Council") GIVE NOTICE that I or my spouse or civil partner (or person with whom I am living as husband and wife or as if we were civil partners)have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests 
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
My husband is a Director of Inland Voyages Ltd Registration No. 1272473
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses
3. Any contract which is made between me or my spouse/partner (or a body in which that person has a beneficial interest) and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
4. Any beneficial interest in land (e.g. my home) which is within the Council’s area
Joint ownership of house and land at home address of 69 Esher Road Hersham Surrey KT12 4LW
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council’s area for a month or longer
Husband is Honorary Secretary of Hersham Youth Trust (Registered Charity 1084090) operating Hersham Young People's Centre. Share benefit of a site owned by the Council.
6. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge), (a) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where— a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council’s area and (b) either, (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
I GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I have the following
Other Interests 
8. Bodies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Council
Co-ordinator Hersham in Bloom (not appointed or nominated by the Council)
9. Bodies exercising functions of a public nature
10. Bodies directed to charitable purposes
Hersham Youth Trust - I am a Trustee and currently Chairman
11. Bodies one of whose principal purposes include the influence of public opinion or policy
Hersham Residents Association
Esher and Walton Conservative Association
Hersham in Bloom
12. Date Signed
Updated 20 March 2018