Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Councillor Alan R. Palmer
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 11th January, 2017, 10.13 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I Councillor Alan R. Palmer,a Member of Elmbridge Borough Council ("the Council") GIVE NOTICE that I or my spouse or civil partner (or person with whom I am living as husband and wife or as if we were civil partners)have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests 
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Self-employed running a local fire protection business - Fire Industry Resources & Equipment Ltd
I undertake work for various organisations including the following:- Painshill Park Trust, Stoke D'Abernon Village Hall, Royal Kent School Oxshott, Claygate Primary School, St Lawrence Primary School, East Molesey, DHP (UK) LLP who introduce my services to local government organisations.
Gillian Palmer (wife) self-employed bookkeeper and counsellor
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses
3. Any contract which is made between me or my spouse/partner (or a body in which that person has a beneficial interest) and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
4. Any beneficial interest in land (e.g. my home) which is within the Council’s area
Home - 11B Sidney Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 2NA
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council’s area for a month or longer
6. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge), (a) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where— a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council’s area and (b) either, (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
I GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I have the following
Other Interests 
8. Bodies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Council
9. Bodies exercising functions of a public nature
Chairman - Walton on Thames Trading Alliance
10. Bodies directed to charitable purposes
11. Bodies one of whose principal purposes include the influence of public opinion or policy
12. Date Signed
Updated 29 August 2016